Wednesday 27 April 2016

Q&A #2

Hi audience! thanks for tuning with TMC

This post will let you ask your queries and I will try my best to help you guys. Just publish your question as a comment on this post and I will reply to you with an answer as soon as possible.

I had launched a similar round sometime ago but I was unhappy because I didn't get any response , I hope you guys will help me establish an Astronomical Society. 

I am creating a feedback page on this blog and you can give suggestions on where to improve in my posts. Your suggestions would mean a lot to me. I am going to start the work on the page and it will be ready soon.

And  I want to thank you all my AUDIENCE for spending your precious time in reading my posts.

And if you haven't  subscribed to TMC then click on the and follow the blog for more posts fun!

BY:-
Aviral Srivastava
Find me on Instagram: avirals_22
Email me at: aviralsrivastava12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment