Saturday 20 February 2016

India at its best

So the LIGO Team has finally detected gravitational wave at their lab in Washington. I have posted about this already, so I won't talk about it much. This post is about my country, India!!. India is all set to become the leading space researcher!!!!!

Yes, The Government Of India along with Pune and Indore scientists has tied up with the LIGO Team, and they are set to build an detector at Pune,India!!!!. This is a very proud news for every Indian because are advancing very fast. I am very excited!!, this will create many research opportunities in the near future, which are scarce in India at present.

Locations present and up-coming LIGO Labs
The Lab is under construction , the contract was signed in 2012 and the expected to be completed by 2020!!, so we don't have to wait for long, just a mere gap of four years.

At last I would say " Modiji tusi Great ho" and "PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

Written by

Aviral Srivastava

Find me on Instagram : avirals_22

Email me at : aviralsrivastava12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment