Friday 17 March 2017

Basics of Astronomy is on Air

Hey there! Perhaps many of you would be excited for the new concept to start, right? Well then I have a good news for you! Its out! it's on air yeah you read it right! It's available on our YouTube Channel and our Facebook Page. This session takes back you to the old times when astronomy just came into picture! So go and check it out here: Basics of Astronomy.

Well I am not going to discontinue my blog, just mentioning in case you thought this ;). I will post these sessions and the updates about astronomy would be covered on my blog!
I want to thank all of you for supporting me and I know you will keep it as constant as the Northern Star.

Thank You!

As every time #getmysterious 

By : Aviral Srivastava, founder and author at The Mysterious Cosmos
Find us on Facebook; The Mysterious Cosmos
Find us on Instagram: cosmos__mysterious
Email us at: aviralsrivastava12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment